Universal Spiritual Awakening

Universal Spiritual Awakening
"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" ~ ~ J.Krishnamurti

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Breaking Through The Other Side

Well, here I'm back on the trail on my way to breaking through the other side wherever it might lead. After passing through several stages from my lives I've renamed it again.  We're in the midst of one of the biggest changes moving from the east coast of Schenectady, New York to Beaverton, Oregon.  After much struggle with my ongoing health issue it was time to take the jump.  Moving of any kind especially from one end of the continent to the other takes herculean amount of work and research.  So I'll dedicate this blog to the adventures and trials of clearing, packing, experiences with various moving services ,traveling, new housing and much more which at this time I cannot all enumerate.
Everyone welcomed to check in daily or weekly for updates.  I hope you'll enjoy following my experiences.
Yours Truly,
Peter Landy


No comments:

Post a Comment