Universal Spiritual Awakening

Universal Spiritual Awakening
"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" ~ ~ J.Krishnamurti

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Current Progress on Relocating from New York to Oregon

Made it to Howes, Cave New York to take care of a long standing issue I've been procrastinating for too many years.  It was a surreal experience opening the front gates to my rented storage after some eight years of of dormancy.  Boxes settled on top of each other.  The riding mower had two flat tires looking as if it has been hit by a hurricane.  Contents appeared far less interesting than I remembered and the space was far smaller.  But many items were stacked to the ceiling on the back side.  Since the tractor sits at the front entrance I began removing the battery for replacement on my next trip there.  Hopefully I'll get the trailer ready before the end of this month.  So I can pack and load items which are still of interest before everything has to be cleared to surrender the storage bin by the end of this month.

All in all picking up momentum and enthusiasm for the big move!


No comments:

Post a Comment