Universal Spiritual Awakening

Universal Spiritual Awakening
"It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" ~ ~ J.Krishnamurti

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

This is How to Successfully Assert Your Rights


By The Free Thought Project 

Many INNOCENT individuals have been imprisoned, or otherwise harmed, merely because they chose to answer questions asked by some Law Enforcement Officer or government official, agent, representative, tribunal, or employee. It Is Very Important To Understand That The 5th Amendment Protects The Innocent More Than The Guilty.

Knowing how to assert your rights is not only a good idea to prevent from being unlawfully kidnapped or caged, but it is also a successful catalyst for change when applied on a large enough scale.

In the video below, Know Your Rights host Britt Hysen speaks with Nina Hodjat of Hodjat Law and DUI Partners about 4th Amendment protections against unreasonable searches and seizures.
“I hereby invoke and refuse to waive all of the following rights and privileges afforded to me by the United States Constitution. I invoke and refuse to waive my 5th Amendment right to Remain Silent. I invoke and refuse to waive my 6th Amendment right to an attorney of my choice. I invoke and refuse to waive my 4th Amendment right to  be free from unreasonable searches and seizures. If I am not presently under arrest, or under investigatory detention, please allow me to leave.”

If you’d like to simply download a version of this card and print it out yourself, you can do so by clicking on this link.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/successfully-assert-rights/#hUWO9w7HoRVvSKPz.99

Related Link:
Police brutality is Everyone's Problem

No comments:

Post a Comment